One Solution for All Global Compliance
Compliance with global government regulations is getting complex. Several countries around the globe have enacted laws to enhance patient safety, combat counterfeit drugs and curb theft, but all have different and diverse requirements. Meeting current global regulations can be expensive, time consuming and disruptive, and keeping up with the regulatory roadmap for each country can be overwhelming.
We help take the pain and complexity out of complying with the varying regulations and reporting requirements from multiple countries. The rfXcel Global Compliance Management (rCM Global) application allows manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to manage country-specific regulatory and compliance requirements, giving peace of mind and simplifying country-specific compliance needs through a single, private cloud-based compliance platform, all while connecting to all global supply partners and governments.
There’s no need to go it alone – rely on the experts at rfXcel to take the worry out of global compliance!
Flexible architecture to ensure global compliance
rCM Global is flexible and agile to meet the diverse global regulations for each country. It does the work and adjusts to your unique business processes, so you don’t have to recreate them to fit the software.
- It supports current regulations, but is also agile enough to support any future changes or new country regulations around the world.
- It supports both “system-to-system” integration and manual data entry – it’s your choice.
- If you manually enter data, simple, task oriented screens let you enter, capture and check product information quickly and easily – leading to more accurate outcomes and fewer errors.
- Unique data verification technology allows “plug-n-play” integration with existing ERP and other business systems to ensure the highest data accuracy and information flows without hiccups.
- Eliminate the redundancy of getting product information into each of the systems.
Get peace of mind and reduce risk
Global compliance requirements are becoming more complex and many companies face a host of regulations from foreign government agencies.
- Regulations are country-specific, often complex and vary widely from country to country.
You’re in total control
Validate your system and upgrade when you want, without the complexity, downtime and disruption to your business.
- rCM Global is built on private cloud technology, which allows your own unique instance and implementation to be fully validated to ensure your specific requirements are met.
- Unlike multi-tenant solutions running on public cloud technology, rfXcel’s private cloud technology is tailored to meet your unique specifications and requirements, and enables you to be on your own version of the rfXcel solution. There’s no application sharing or forced upgrades that can ultimately negate your validation, giving you more control, reliability and security.
Minimize worry and hassle with a powerful, unified experience
rCM Global minimizes global compliance worry and hassle by automating the process, giving you the ability to manage all global regulatory requirements from a single platform.
- Adapt and incorporate any changes to global regulations.
- When combined with the serialization and traceability applications, it gives you a powerful, integrated long-term solution providing robust serialization and product authentication benefits that cover you for near term requirements and beyond.
Mobile flexibility improves patient safety
rCM Global supports a mobile application to give users “instant insight” and help save time, hassle and prevent costly data-entry errors.
- The application works on Android or iOS operating systems, allowing users to instantly verify and authenticate product information and help improve patient safety by scanning linear, 2D and 3D bar codes or reading RFID tags.
- Users can view transaction history and chain of custody information for every bar code scanned or RFID tag read.
Save time with powerful search capabilities
Proprietary data architecture leads to powerful search and data filtering functionality to help quickly find exactly what you need, when you need it.
- All transaction, lot-level and serialized data is stored in a central database and searchable format so it’s effortless and fast to query and retrieve detailed information.
- Customize search queries and report generation.
- Easily search and find suspect product information.
Gain trust through verification
Product verification leads to improved information and visibility along the supply chain, and helps build trust among your trading partners.
- Product verification gives you and your trading partners key insight into chain of custody and ownership, product authentication and product recalls.
- rCM Global lets your trading partners effortlessly verify serial or lot numbers through customer portals or the rfXchange™.
To save time and hassle, rCM Global also supports mobile functionality.
Automated alerts catch errors and exceptions before they become problems
Standard exception handling triggers, rules, alerts and notifications ensure you’re on top of all compliance matters and your business doesn’t come to a standstill if “exceptions” are found.
- Determine exception criteria and set the necessary triggers and alerts
- Determine and create unique rules and workflows that must be followed once an exception is triggered.
- Send alerts and notifications to recipients inside and outside your company to ensure everybody is on the same page and appropriate safeguards are in place.
Get insight with automated audit trails
An extensive set of built-in audit trails help you easily find and discover user activities, events and transactions to give you actionable insight.
- Drill into details to better understand the history behind each transaction and event information.
- Audit trails are automatically created when a “request for information” is acted upon, creating a record and report to provide proof the request was acted upon.
Get peace of mind with reliable data
Complying with global regulations is also about ensuring the integrity of the data being passed is accurate, tested and validated.
- rfXcel’s unique event verification technology helps safeguard against incorrect data by validating and matching information to ensure data integrity – catching errors before they become an issue and giving you and your trading partners peace of mind the information is reliable.
Exchange data with ease
Share compliance and traceability data with trading partners on the rfXchange™, rfXcel’s verified exchange network used by tens of thousands of trading partners and clinics daily.
- rfXchange™ is a trading platform providing ‘plug-n-play’ integration of all trading partners through a single connection.
- rfXchange™ allows shared visibility and collaboration with your supply chain, interpreting and translating data from multiple formats in real time.
- Facilitate connections to many trading partners via one single connection to rfXchange™.
- There’s no programming or coding required – for you or your trading partners on the network.
Make a secure, direct connection to your trading partners through standard web portals, which interpret and translate data from multiple formats, giving interoperability and visibility to trading partners.
- Easily share data securely with trading partners up and down the supply chain.
- From a single portal, share information so your trading partners can access Transaction Reports and other data, as well as verify product information.
- rCM Global utilizes an event repository, providing storage and management for unique transactions, events, serial numbers, and hierarchies in large volumes.
- The unique event verification technology embedded within rCM Global ensures data passed to trading partners is validated, verified and accurate, ensuring trading partners have data they can trust.
Configurable reporting engine….to ensure you’re compliant
rCM Global is equipped with a flexible and configurable reporting engine to easily manage all global reporting requirements on a single platform.
Visibility and control through serialization
- rcM Global gives increased visibility and control of products throughout your global supply chain
- Helps meet government serialization requirements, protects you from counterfeits and ultimately protects patients.
- Support both lot level and unit and aggregated serialization.
- Create, manage, allocate and store large volumes of individual and hierarchical serial numbers and easily support exponential increases in volume when used with the rfXcel Serialization Processing ™ (rSP) application.
- Supports multiple serial number formats, from the GS1 standard to country-specific requirements. Also supports and manages allocated serial numbers distributed from the government, like China.
- Several countries require trading partners of pharmaceutical manufacturers to verify serial numbers and/or lots – rCM Global has built-in capabilities via web portals or the rfXchange that allow trading partners to easily verify serialized product information.
Track and trace for better accuracy
rCM Global provides “track and trace” information for both serialized and non-serialized products for trading partners and government agencies throughout the global supply chain.
- Handle all types of operations and packaging levels, including repackaging, kitting, and drop shipments.