Join executives from companies such as Amgen, Baxter, Bayer, BioMarin, Exelixis, Illumina, Roche-Genentech, Gilead Sciences, Gritstone, Kite Pharma, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Shire, Biogen, and many more that participate. Almost all top global biopharma companies are represented on the Advisory Board of BSMA. You will network with 300+ VP’s and executives of the Life Sciences industry, coming from USA, Europe and India.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- On Demand Supply Chain for Personalized Medicine
- Building the Link Between Clinical and Commercialization
- Industry 360° – Advancing the Efficiency and Intelligence of the Biotech Supply Chain”
- Strategic Sourcing to Address Tariffs and Integrating Global QA Management With Manufacturing Site Requirements
- Digitalization of Supply Chain – Best practices and Use Cases from Leading Edge Companies
- Building an Operational Data Hub for Advanced Data Analytics for business Transformation
- Pivoting Product, Manufacturing and Quality Data Into the Cloud
- Technology and Best Practices and Strategies that Create Efficient Global Clinical Supply Logistics”
- IoT-driven Technology: Producing Disruption for Progress
- How to develop new risk management techniques and procedures?
- Temperature-Controlled and Cold Chain Supply Chain: Proven Technologies and Practices
This event is Hosted by Bio Supply Management Alliance, check out the full agenda HERE.
Make the most out of this event by connecting with someone that can help.