The global supply chain market demands total traceability, and organizations that implement supply chain visibility solutions gain greater efficiencies, save money, and can pivot quickly to meet new market demands.
rfxcel Supply Chain Visibility Software provides end-to-end visibility offering a solution platform to support rfxcel applications and those of our partners. Built on top of our robust Track and Trace platform, rfxcel Supply Chain Visibility Software provides full visibility of product supply chains from the incorporation of ingredients used in the manufacturing process to the distribution of the final product to the end consumer.
We understand the idea of supply chain visibility is overwhelming. Organizations taking on the task of supply chain visibility often have an idea of what they want to achieve, but don’t know how or where to begin. This is true for mature and immature supply chain operations. As tenured leaders in the supply chain industry, we are able to help assess your supply chain maturity and implement the right level of visibility for your organization. Mature organizations may be able to implement total visibility solutions, while less mature supply chains or smaller operations may require less. Assessing your supply chain is the first step to implementing the best supply chain visibility solution.
Vital to the success of any supply chain visibility initiative is understanding what your organization wants to achieve and the drivers for achievement. Most organizations implement supply chain visibility software as a result of regulations, supply chain optimization, or consumer expectations for speed and delivery.
rfxcel’s platform can support all of those drivers. However, while drivers typically bring on the desire for supply chain visibility, it is critical to align critical supply chain operations with those drivers to achieve the supply chain goals. Without this alignment, organizations’ implementations flounder or die on the vine.
Supply chain visibility implementations cannot occur in isolation. Visibility requires organizations to synthesize supply operations across a common platform. rfxcel’s Supply Chain Visibility Software supports the harmonization of data and operations across a common platform while allowing organizations to choose from the modules within our portfolio to support their operations.
Serialization is the often-overlooked aspect of supply chain visibility
Traceability is the key to any good supply chain visibility software implementation. As the industry leader in track and trace we know this starts with serialization. Successful companies are realizing that the benefits of traceability extend far beyond compliance. Serialization unlocks an end-to-end supply chain visibility, which can yield significant business gains. Through the smart deployment of fully integrated solutions, forward-thinking organizations are looking at the bigger picture, and using serialization as a catalyst for operational efficiency and enhanced partner engagement.
rfxcel’s Supply Chain Visibility Software is industry independent
rfxcel Supply Chain Visibility Software can be implemented in any industry. Whether your organization is rooted in pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, retail or consumer goods, our software applications can be applied. We offer several modules to support supply chain visibility:
- Serialization Processing: rfxcel’s Serialization Processing module provides functionality to allow organizations to generate, track, verify, and manage serial numbers
- Compliance Management: rfxcel’s Compliance Management module provides organizations with the ability to create, track, report and manage regulatory data to the appropriate agency or trading partner.
- Ingredients Traceability: rfxcel’s Ingredients Traceability module provides organizations with a clear understanding of the source and ingredients and most importantly, the recipients of the product.
- Finished Goods Traceability: rfxcel’s Finished Goods Traceability Module works hand in hand with serialization to provide organizations with the ability to track and trace finished products to their final destination. Routed in good serialization practices, rfxcel’s Finished Goods Traceability can help your organization account for where items when and recall them at a moments notice.
- Environmental Monitoring: rfxcel’s Environmental Monitoring solution pairs sensor technology with Internet of Things IoT technology to provide real-time visibility into shipments and their status – to include environmental status, diversion alerts, and route visibility.
Food and Beverage Traceability: rfxcel’s Food and Beverage Traceability solution provides organizations with the ability to track foods in production, processing and distribution stages. With rfxcel’s solution organizations can locate a product at any stage within their supply chain.
Our mission is to develop solutions for our customers to derive additional value beyond compliance. We understand that our customers are making a significant investment to become compliant with today’s laws and regulations. rfxcel continuously monitors incoming data to ensure data quality, and help you to harness quality data for better business intelligence. Our focus on value and quality means better business outcomes and lower supply chain costs for our customers.
rfxcel is committed to supporting industry standards. Our solutions are designed in accordance with the internationally accepted ANSI/ISA S95 standard. Our software is hosted in the cloud in a single tenant environment providing our customers with full control. Customers are never forced to accept upgrades, and upgrades are always done in concert with our customers to ensure continuity of your supply chain operations.
To learn more about rfxcel serialization software contact us to schedule a 30 minute demonstration today.