EU Falsified Medicines Directive webinar that will provide insight into the upcoming serialization requirements, and learn how to ensure your organization is on track to compliance. In this 45 minute presentation, we are discussing:
1. An overview of key features of the EU Falsified Medicines Directive.
2. What does this mean for Marketing Authorization Holders (MAHs), Distributors and Dispensers?
3. Who does what? The role(s) of Small or Virtual MAHs and Contract Manufacturers explained.
4. Explanation of the EMVO process, and steps to onboarding your organization.
5. Considerations when selecting a certified gateway provider.
6. Timelines, resource needs, validation and other issues.
Please check out the FAQ from the EU Falsified Medicines Directive webinar.
Or copy/paste this link in your browser: https://www.rfxcel.com/eu-falsified-medicines-directive-webinar-faq/
rfxcel is the leading provider of SaaS-based track and trace solutions. The platform enables companies to protect patients, comply with regulatory mandates, and gain visibility into their supply chain. rfxcel’s relentless commitment to customer success and continuous innovation ensures that companies can meet today’s requirements and tomorrow’s challenges.
For more information contact us.